Life is a roller coaster and this is my place to secretly but openly rant and rave about it. I don't care if you like me or don't like me, there is no specific goal in it; just self expression.
So I'll start with today, even though I won't always start this way.
I'm looking for a job. I have customer experience and serving experience, but in an economy like this one, lots of places and looking to get rid of servers, not hire more. So I've been looking at cocktailing at local bars. But I know that means, at least to some extent, I embrace the drinking night life style. Which I don't really want, but there's good money in it and it's a job.
My husband wants to start doing newspaper routes. He and I and possibly another, as a team. Sounds pretty interesting, but what about Holiday's with family? Only after the Newspapers got out. It's just a really strange thought right now.
I really love thrift store shopping and I have an eye for those 60s and 70s vintage authentic things, but I have no place to sell them so I don't buy them because I have no use for them. I always want them though. So I thought I'd start a stand at an antique store and well its $125 a month and there's no openings. Ugh. It kinda killed my dreams for today. Big time. But whatever! At least I got an awesome cake pan in the shape of a vanbus. =D
No comments:
Post a Comment