I think I've planned.
I did.
Thought I thought about everything.
Prioritized and did the most important and possible at the house.
Of course the bridge was up.
Fifteen minutes later,
a minute late,
I'm being criticized by authority for not communicating.
Seriously?
Forget it and move on.
I'm doing three things at once while trying to make people happy
on both ends of the spectrum, coworkers and customers,
and again I'm criticized and confused by authority.
With good guidance, I got over it.
Lunch, find out Grandma really did die.
From alcohol.
Really? You had to escape all the end of life?
At least what I think of is your smile.
Husband calls with sympathy and encouragment.
Find a groove and get back to working.
Break again,
Husband's at the bar.
No worries, he's beyond faithful and
anticipating my arrival from work.
Loooooooooong close.
Come home,
two-thirty,
no husband.
I drive downtown from our place,
freaking out while crying.
I call,
call,
and call again.
Call friends.
No one knows.
Ask God to keep him safe,
he calls;
just being him,
talking to the bartender who had no last call.
Thank God!
But I think he was drugged at the bar.
He can't walk well
and his eyes keep dilating and then going normal,
back and forth.
Then he wants to pass out after apologizing genuinely.
Really?
So scared.
Thank god You've Got Mail's on...
cried alot tonight. It's all ok,
he's okay.
I've checked his pulse three times tonight,
and will continue doing so,
just in case.
Crazy, crazy night.
No comments:
Post a Comment