I think I found my compass.
I'm pretty sure I did.
It was broken there for awhile.
I kept trying to fix it, but I didn't have all the parts.
I think I've found it.
I've been using it for a little while now,
and it hasn't broken again (yet).
Or maybe it won't break again.
I'm finally doing my own thing.
I'm finally organizing my life the way I like it.
I'm finally conquering struggles faster than I was before.
I'm finally creating a life that I want to live.
I go through life now trying to only do things I'm proud of.
I welcome learning experiences that solve something.
I'm finally in love with me.
I like how I live life, and who I am
(I make mistakes)
But I'm happy with the direction my heart wants to go.
It's everything from being able:
to play You've Got Mail on repeat if I want,
to always always always playing classical music,
to make sure the shower curtain is open so the water drips off,
to have little surprises like hidden cash or forgotten candy,
to always have clean laundry,
to make sure my kitchen doesn't smell,
to let my cat on the porch,
to hang all my hippy stuff as a collage on my walls;
I love my home, and I love what I have created.
No comments:
Post a Comment