Friday, October 14, 2011

Questions and current rambles in my head

I've been pondering a few things lately. My photographs that are really old, what do they matter now? I mean, will I get any credit? Do they have any value or worth being that old? And what if I have an idea now, for no real reason I think a girl laying on patterned cement with grass growing out of it lifting her skirt to reveal her legs and colored panties would look awesome, I say but do I take the photo? And if so, in broad daylight, how the hell am I supposed to pose for such a thing or for that matter just be the one to snap the shop.

Another question I've been thinking about it if all my outside door plants will survive the Seattle "winter"? I really don't know but my mint seems to be doing quite fine.

I also wonder if cats can have depression and if they can, does mine have it? How can I get her to be active and happy? Or more importantly, how can I get myself to do either of those things?

I want to cook more, take more photos, and write as much as possible. This requires a lot more awake time than I've become accustomed to. I mean how am I supposed to work 30+ hours a week, watch multiple episodes of crime television and eat and then do all those other things. I wish I could just have an organized system. Complete with benefits and consequences. Oh that'd be wonderful.

I need to meet an inspiring stranger, and see a very new view. Something that introduces me to a whole new world.

Well, Goodnight. Off to cuddle with the man.

No comments:

Post a Comment